What do we do?
- We indiscriminately serve all Africans regardless of their country of origin, culture, language, and religion.
- We provide free, culturally appropriate HIV-prevention education to African communities and support services to those in need of HIV therapy and counseling.
- We link clients to available service providers to ensure reasonable living conditions for those who have tested HIV-positive.
- We respect the unique needs of groups and individuals while acknowledging that cultural differences exist and have an impact on service delivery.
Contact us for:
- HIV/AIDS awareness and prevention presentations
- Support group and wellness education for Africans living with HIV/AIDS
- Case management services
- Care advocacy
- Sewing classes
- HIV testing and counseling
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Interpreters for some African languages
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-644-3983 for more information.